Where is the Quisibis Domes site located?
Quisibis Dômes is located at 844 chemin de la Rivière Quisibis, in Rivière-Verte, New Brunswick. We are less than 20 minutes from Edmundston and about 35 minutes from Grand Falls.
Is there parking available on site?
Yes, a free parking space is available at the entrance to the site.
Is there a reception desk on the site?
During your stay at Quisibis Dômes, you are entirely independent. However, we are available by messenger or email at all times.
How will I get my luggage to my dome?
– Trolleys are available at the entrance to the site under the side of the employee shed to accommodate you. See the site map
– Please return the trolleys to the designated place after use for other customers.
How to access the domes?
– You must go to the domes on foot through a wooden path which will take you less than 2 minutes. See the site map
– You will be able to enter your dome with a code that will be sent to you 24 hours before your stay by email. You will be free of your check in time.
What is the price per night?
The rate for one night starts at $242 and goes up to 278$ + taxes, depending if it’s on weekdays or weekends. Please note that a minimum of 2 nights is required to be able to book.
Is it possible to book a single night?
At the moment, the minimum number of nights is 2 to confirm a reservation. We do this so as not to overload our cleaning team. In addition, since arrival is at 4 p.m. and departure before 11 a.m., we believe that a single night does not allow you to fully enjoy the experience.
Is there a deposit?
No, there is no deposit. On the other hand, when you reserve a dome, you must fill a form where you agree to pay additional costs for any damage or unsanitary conditions.
What is the arrival and departure time of our stay?
Arrival time is from 4 p.m., departure time is at 11 a.m. In addition, arrival days are fixed for Monday, Wednesday and Friday. We do this so as not to overwhelm our cleaning team.
What is the reservation policy?
– 2 nights minimum
– We require full payment of your stay at the time of booking. Only upon full payment will your stay with us be confirmed, we will then send you a confirmation email.
What is the cancellation policy?
It is possible to cancel a stay more than 30 days before your arrival date for a full refund. Between 30 to 14 days of your arrival date a penalty fee of 50$ will not be refunded. No refund will be made if cancellation is less than 14 days before the arrival date. If the reservation was made with a gift certificate, it will be cancelled. If you need to modify your stay, please contact us.
Thank you for your understanding.
What is included in the price for our stay?
- Private Terrace with Electric Jacuzzi, Propane BBQ with propane tank
- Fire pit area, Chairs & Table.
- Snow shovel
- A dozen logs for the campfire. (For 2 nights)
(Possibility to add more during your booking on the web site, a dozen for $15+tx)
- Heat pump
- Powered hot air central heating
- Air conditioning
- Air exchanger
- Electrical fireplace
- Panoramic window
- Smoke detector
- Fire extinguisher
- 2 comfortable chairs
- Very well-equipped kitchen with all accessories, dishes and utensils, dish soap and hand soap.
- Dishcloth, hand towel, dish towels.
- Fridge with Freezer.
- Electric cooking top with 2 burners.
- Keurig K-Select coffee maker
- Microwave (with bacon cooker)
- Convection Toaster Oven and Air Fryer (Can cook a 12 inch pizza)
- Electric Fondue Set + Extension cord
- Nutri Bullet Blender
- Salad spinner
- Cutting board
- Coffee, Tea, Herbal teas, Hot Chocolate, Sugar, Coffeemate.
- Salt, Pepper, Cooking Oil.
- Paper towels, saran wrap, ziploc bags, foil, parchemin paper
- Kitchen table & 2 chairs
- Large Shower, Toilet, Sink.
- Bath Towels Sheet Style, Hand Towel, Washcloths & Make up removing Washcloths.
- Hand soap
- Pure Lavender Shower Gel
- Pure Tangerine Shampoo & Conditioner.
- Toilet Paper, Tissues.
- Small First Aid Kit.
- Toilet brush
*Don’t forget your swimsuit, you can also bring your bathrobe and sandals to enjoy your private jacuzzi.
- Television & Telephone.
Available at additional cost
- Wood for campfire, a dozen logs for $15+tx
*You have a dozen logs included with your 2-night stay. Possibility to add more during your booking on the web site, a dozen for $15+tx. Thank you!
What should we bring for our stay?
You just need to bring your personal belongings and food if you want to cook. You can bring your bathrobe, your slippers and don’t forget your swimsuit, your sandals and a towel for the jacuzzi.
Is the tap water proper for consumption?
Yes, the water comes from our new well and is good to drink. On the other hand, it has a slightly sulphurous taste like most wells in the region. If you are a little bit picky, we suggest you bring some water. There are also some at the Coin Rioux convenience store not far from the domes.
What activities can be practiced in the region?
See the Nearby tab for activities in the area.
Do you have a restaurant or food on site?
No, however the city of Edmundston is less than 20 minutes away if you want to go out to a restaurant to eat or go to the grocery store.
To see the restaurants available, consult the following link: www.tourismedmundston.com/en-ca/eat/
You have a fully equipped kitchen, if you want to cook, you can just bring your food.
Do you do group reservations?
Yes, it is possible to book more than one dome, however you will need to make separate bookings. You can also contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are the domes accessible for people with reduced mobility?
Unfortunately we do not have a dome that is completely suitable. On the other hand, the Aloha has no stairs, the dome and the terrace are at the same level as the parking lot. Contact us by email if you want more information to find out if it may be right for you.
Can we receive visitors?
No visitors are allowed on the site because we attach great importance to the privacy of our guests and we want to preserve the calmness of the surroundings.
Do you have a curfew hour?
Yes, please, from 10 p.m., for the respect of everyone, please make sure to reduce and maintain an adequate noise level. Thank you!
Is there Wifi?
Yes, Wifi is available in each dome. You will receive it in the booking reminder e-mail 24 hours before your stay. The code for Wifi can also be found in the dome and in the “Happy Glamper” guide.
Is there a cell signal?
Yes, outdoors depending on your device the signal will be more intense. The best area for cellphone signal will be the parking lot.
Do we have to wash our dishes?
Yes, we ask that you please wash, dry and put away your dishes before leaving your dome. Thank you!
Do you have trash cans and a recycling bin?
Yes, the garbage cans and the recycling bin are located near the employee shed. Please bring your garbage and recyclables there when you leave. Thank you!
Is there a Jacuzzi?
Yes, each dome includes a terrace with your private electric Jacuzzi.
Please take a shower before going in the Jacuzzi, we often have lotion, oil, deodorant etc. on our skin which can alter the PH water and make it harder to rebalance afterwards.
Please, it is very important to keep the cover on the Jacuzzi closed after each use. Thank you!
Is there a BBQ?
– Yes, each dome has a propane BBQ with tank on its private terrace.
– Please close the propane tank tightly after each use.
– Please clean the BBQ after each use.
Is there a fire pit area outside?
– Yes, each dome has a private fire pit area.
– Campfires are permitted in this area only.
– You have a dozen logs included with your 2-night stay.
– Additional wood for campfires must be purchased when booking on the web site.
– Please keep the mesh lid on the fire pit at all times.
– Please check the provincial fire threat chart: https://www2.gnb.ca/content/gnb/en/news/alert/index_of_fires.html
Are animals allowed?
We love animals. However, we do not have a dome that can accommodate them.
Thank you for your understanding!
Is there a designated smoking area?
– Smoking is not permitted in the domes.
– Please smoke in the designated area outside and throw cigarette butts in the ashtray for this purpose.
Can we light fireworks?
The use of fireworks is prohibited.